ETHICS & VIGILANCE
Strong fundamental values stamp VINCI’s corporate culture, day-to-day cooperation between employees, and the collaboration with our partners, customers and suppliers. Defined manifests, charters and guidelines set the codes of conduct in relation to ethics, human rights, anti-corruption, and health for all companies and employees.
Together, we want to…
- Plan and build: coordinate and develop all projects in consideration of third-party interests
- Work in line with our ethics principles: transparency and compliance with our ethics charter in all projects and contracts
- Facilitate green growth: sustainable solutions for urban development and mobility
- Champion civic engagement: support social sponsoring initiatives through our employees and our enterprise
- Strive for “zero accidents”: measures for comprehensive protection of our employees
- Ensure diversity and equal opportunity: measures against discrimination during recruiting, working life and the advancement of everyone in our company
- Facilitate sustainable career paths: qualifications and further training for everyone in the company
- Reap the fruit of our economic success: profit sharing for everyone in the enterprise
VINCI Energies operates in the fields of energy and information technology and is a key part of the VINCI Group. The VINCI Energies organisations are active in 53 countries and generate approximately a quarter of the total revenue for the global corporate group. With solutions that are always new and innovative, VINCI Energies strengthens its customers throughout the entire project lifecycle: from planning to implementation and maintenance. With a dense network of over 1,800 regional and agile business units, VINCI Energies covers the areas of infrastructure, industry, building solutions, and information and communication technology. The company is currently the market leader in these segments in France and one of the key players in Europe.