- Client: Wiener Linien GmbH & Co KG
- Period of performance: 1997 – ongoing
- Construction sites: Entire network of the Vienna subway
The station monitoring has the task of displaying the system status of the respective station areas and performing event-related as well as automatic switching operations to connected video or public address systems. In this way, for example, the “emergency stop” and the entire system status are transmitted to the assigned main station monitoring and control center in the case of escalators.
SCOPE OF DELIVERY AND SERVICE:
- Station monitoring equipment (wall, table, infrastructure)
- Station cabling, station networking & automation
- Production and programming of the station monitoring technology