- Customer: Wiener Linien GmbH & Co KG
- Performance period: 2012 – 2014
- Construction site: “Remise”, Wiener Linien’s transportation museum
Renovation of the following parts of the building: exhibition and maintenance rooms, administration building, cleaning hall and the cash desk building for the new transport museum.
During the renovation of the “Remise” transportation museum, the energy distribution system and safety lighting were adapted to meet the latest standards in the following areas: exhibition and maintenance rooms, administration and cash desk building, and the cleaning hall.
SCOPE OF DELIVERY AND SERVICE:
- Renovation of the building sections belonging to Remise: cash desk building (old and new), exhibition and maintenance rooms (=event area), administration building, cleaning hall
- New low-voltage main distribution system with transducer cabinet
- New network distributor & data cabling for network sockets
- Supply cabling for the exhibition modules
- LED lighting for the exhibition
- Installation of safety & guidance lighting (incl. main control rooms and sub-centres plus cabling)